1) SIZING MACHINES FOR NATURAL
AND MAN-MADE STAPLE FIBRE YARNS
These machines cover the SF-BP range which can be combined in different ways to obtain the best sizing performance far the range of yarns to be processed. Customers can tailor their machines to suit their warp yarns and save investment cost by using standard components.
2) Wrapping Machine
The range of direct warpers far spun yarn manufactured by Ramallumin includes n. 3 models according to the flange diameter of warp beams.
far beams up to 100 cm diameter
far beams up to 125 cm diameter
far beams up to 140 cm diameter
3) Finishing Machines
The Ramallumin S.a.s. in Legnano has far some years developed a series of finishing plants far fabrics, yarns, non woven fabrics, fibres of different kinds like glass and others which have contributed to improve the qualitative and quantitative production of the textile industry.
The production of these plants has taken place on a technical basis of study and on the primary requirements of the primary textile factories which has allowed real cooperation, with the result of increased production, improvement of the product and economy.
4) MODULAR LINE FULLY INTEGRATED TO DYE AND SlZE COTTON YARN INCLUDING –
- BEAM-CREEL MOBILE OR NOT FOR WARP BEAM DIAMETER 1000 -1250 - 1400 mm
- PRE-TREATMENT BOXES
- CAUSTIC BOXES
- DYEING BOXES FOR SULPHUR DYE
- STEAMING BOX AT ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE
- DYEING BOXES WITH INDACO AND OXIDATION
- WASHING BOXES
- DRY AND WET ACCUMULATORS
- MULTICYLINDERS DRYERS
- HIGH PRESSURE SIZE-BOX
- BEAMER FOR LOOM BEAMS DIAMETER 1000 AND 1250 mm